1. Use Jog Mode to move the 3D printing module to the illustrated position.
2. Preheat the nozzle.
3. Change the Target Temperature based on the filament you use.
4. When you wait for the temperature to rise, hang the filament over the filament holder.
Note: For smoother printing, the end of the filament should be placed as shown above.
5. When the Current Temp reaches the Target Temp, press the button and insert the filament.
6. Keep inserting the filament until you see some filament coming out of the nozzle.
7. Clean the nozzle and tap Back.