When you start a print, the Touchscreen keeps telling you that the filament has run out when in fact it hasn't.
- The filament switch is installed wrongly or broken.
1. Adjust the filament switch as shown in the videos below:
1.1 Remove the fan.
1.2 Adjust the filament switch.
If you want to start a print directly, follow the steps to turn off the filament sensor:
1. Use the provided USB cable to connect the machine to a computer.
2. In Luban, input the commands below based on your needs.
- M412 S1 Enable filament runout detection
- M412 S0 Disable filament runout detection
- M412 Report the current filament runout detection state
If you have tried all of the above steps and the problem still exists, please contact us atfor help.