When you start a print, the Touchscreen keeps showing the screen below while the filament hasn’t run out de facto.
- The filament sensor isn’t seated right.
- The filament sensor is broken.
Adjust the filament switch as shown in the videos below:
If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
If you want to start a print directly, follow the steps below to turn off filament runout detection.
- Connect your machine to your computer via the USB cable.
- Launch Luban and input the commands below in the console.
- M412 S1: Enable filament runout detection
- M412 S0: Disable filament runout detection
- M412: Report the current filament runout detection state