If Auto Focus doesn't go well when measuring the focal length, the Touchscreen will display as shown below.
- The Laser Height is too high.
- The firmware is outdated.
- The Laser Module is malfunctioning.
1. Download the latest firmware and update it.
2. If some of the lines engraved during the Auto Focus are discontinuous as shown in the picture below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. If not, go to step 3.
3. Redo Auto Focus manually.
3.1 Tap Failed on the Touchscreen.
3.2 Swipe the scale to your right and select the -5.0 mm line, and tap Save. The screen is expected to go back to the APP List Screen.
3.3 Tap Calibration to redo Auto Focus. If the problem persists, repeat the steps until Auto Focus succeeds.
4. Another available option is to change the Laser Height manually and then try Auto Focus again.
4.1 On the Touchscreen, go to Settings > Laser > Adjust Laser Height.
4.2 Set the Laser Height to 21.0 mm and tap Save.
4.3 Go back to the APP List Screen, tap Calibration to redo Auto Focus. If the Touchscreen keeps showing Failed, and several lines fail to be burnt out, lower the laser height (to 19 mm, for example), and try again.
If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.