The Heated Bed won't heat up when you set the target temperature on the Touchscreen or when you start a print.
- The cable of the Heated Bed is broken.
- The Heated Bed is malfunctioning.
- The Heated Bed port of the Controller is broken.
1. Check if there is any visible breakage on the cable of the Heated Bed.
2. If the cable is intact, you need to get a multimeter to measure the resistance of the cable.
- The resistance between Pin 4 and Pin 1 should be around 2.5Ω.
- The resistance between Pin 3 and Pin 2 should be around 110KΩ.
After that, please contact us at email@example.com with your test results. We will help you with further troubleshooting.