1.1 General Safety Information
- Always operate this machine indoors on a solid horizontal table or workbench.
- Do not expose this machine to rain or wet conditions.
- Keep children and bystanders away while operating this machine. It requires the supervision and assistance of an adult when children use this machine.
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense when operating this machine. Do not use this machine while you are tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication.
- Do not reach inside the machine or touch the moving parts while the machine is still in operation. An injury may be caused by its moving parts.
- Do not leave the machine unattended while it is still on.
1.2 Laser Safety
- The laser tool is a class 3B laser. You are only allowed to operate the laser tool if you have a sufficient specialized and safety knowledge: You must know the physical properties as well as the biological effects of laser radiation, the legal bases and rules of technology, the laser classes and their dangers, the implementation of safety measures.
- Operate the machine with an enclosure covered and wear the Laser Safety Goggles.
- Never expose yourself to the laser beam. Proper use and care of the laser tool are essential to safe operation.
- Operate the laser tool when it is exhausted to the outdoors or through an air filter. The melting of some materials may release toxic fumes.
- Always unplug the machine before performing maintenance or modifications.
- Remove any reflective material from the work area underneath the laser module. Reflective material can cause uncontrolled scattered radiation.