1.1 General Safety Information
- Always operate this machine indoors on a solid horizontal table or workbench.
- Do not expose this machine to rain or wet conditions.
- Keep children and bystanders away while operating this machine. It requires the supervision and assistance of an adult when children use this machine.
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense when operating this machine. Do not use this machine while you are tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication.
- Do not reach inside the machine or touch the moving parts while the machine is still in operation. An injury may be caused by its moving parts.
- Do not leave the machine unattended while it is still on.
1.2 CNC Safety
- Age Recommendation: For experienced users and users age 18 and above.
- Put the machine into an enclosure and wear the CNC Safety Goggles.
- Always have the material securely clamped. Never attempt to hold the workpiece with your hands throughout the CNC carving process.
- Always unplug the machine before performing maintenance or modifications.
- If the bit or workpiece become jammed or bogged down, turn off the machine immediately. Wait for all moving parts to stop and unplug the tool, then work to free the jammed material.
- Do not touch the bit or collet after use. After usage, the bit and collet are too hot to be touched with bare hands.
- Some dust created by CNC carving and cutting contains chemicals known to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well-ventilated area and work with safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.