The Touchscreen shows "the machine isn't responding, would you like to reconnect?". This can happen pre- or mid-printing.
- The Controller is broken.
- The Touchscreen cable is connected wrongly.
- The Touchscreen itself is broken.
1. Check the condition of the light at the backside of the Controller. Normally it should be breathing regularly.
- If it's not breathing, the Controller might have an issue. Replacing it might solve the problem.
- If it breathes regularly, launch Snapmaker Luban and connect your computer with the machine using a USB cable. If Luban has no problem connecting with and controlling the machine, then the Controller is fine.
2. If Luban can control the machine, then the Touchscreen cable might be the problem. Unplug the Touchscreen cable from the Controller, flip the cable connector 180°, and plug it back in. If this doesn't solve the problem, then the Touchscreen might be broken. Replacing it might solve the problem.