If there is a 'clunk' or 'pop' sound during the two Y-axes moving, please follow the below steps to do troubleshooting.
- Power off the machine.
- Dismantle the heated bed and platform from the two Y-axes.
- Pull the sliders to the front end of the Y-axes manually.
- Use one Laser module platform, and place it next to the two sliders.
No gap between the sliders and the Laser platform.
- Power on the machine, and on the touchscreen, tap on Control and Home the printer.
- Control the Y-axes and let them reach their maximum distance.
- Check if there is a gap between the sliders and the Laser platform.
Here is a video guide: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ai6rBxI_fDjYi0UEyKDU0O4v4Npu?e=jRieEB
After you finish the test, please kindly send the test result to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will help you out.