The Power Module is unresponsive when turned on. The LED light won't flash, and the fan won't turn.
- The voltage is out of working range.
- The AC power cable is broken.
- The Power Module is broken.
1. Make sure the input voltage falls into the range between 88–264 V AC, and the output voltage is 24V.
2. Use another AC power cable to test the module. The AC power cable is universal. If the problem is solved, it means that the AC power cable is broken and needs to be replaced.
3. If the voltage and AC power cable are fine, the Power Module itself is broken. Replacing the Power
Module is expected to solve the problem.
If it is confirmed that the Power Module is broken, please contact us atfor help.