When printing, the first layer fails to stick to Print Sheet, which is likely to result in failed prints.
- Calibration is incomplete.
- Printing speed is too fast.
- The filament is compromised.
1. Recalibrate. For detailed instruction on calibration, refer to the Quick Start Guide. If the problem persists, start a new printing session, and right before the filament comes out, swipe left on the Touchscreen to view the hidden menu and then tap Z Offset at the bottom. Tap Up or Down to adjust the nozzle height.
2. In Luban, go to Printing Settings > Speed to set the Initial Layer Print Speed as 8 mm/s and try again.
3. Try another filament.
If you have tried all of the above steps and the problem still exists, please contact us at for help.