The Touchscreen or Luban displays a nozzle temperature higher than 300 ℃.
- The thermistor is dislocated.
- The electrical board of the 3D Printing Module is broken.
1. Open the left side cover of the 3D Printing Module and check whether the pins circled in the picture below are bent or broken.
2. Unplug the cable of the below one, please use the Ω mode of the multimeter to test the two pins. The test result should be more than 50KΩ. (The two tested pins are highlighted.)
Connect the below cable with the hot end cable when testing the pin.
3. Power on the machine, and use the voltage mode of the multimeter to test the below circled in red. The test result should be around 3.3V.
Please send the test results to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you further.