The G-code file cannot be transferred to the machine from Snapmaker Luban via Wi-Fi.
- The communication between the machine and Snapmaker Luban is interrupted.
- The Wi-Fi signal is unstable.
- The machine’s firmware or Snapmaker Luban is outdated.
- The G-code file is too large.
1. Restart the machine and Snapmaker Luban and reconnect them.
2. Check if the Touchscreen and your computer are connected to the same network. Make sure the Wi-Fi signal is stable.
3. Download and install the latest version of the firmware.
Download and install the latest version of Snapmaker Luban.
If this doesn't solve the problem, try the next step. In the meantime, we would appreciate it if you file an issue on our GitHub page. Your feedback will motivate us to do better.
4. Try a smaller G-code file that is less than 100 MB.
If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.