The G-code file cannot be transferred to the machine from Luban via Wi-Fi.
- The communication between the machine and Luban is interrupted.
- The Wi-Fi signal is unsteady or weak.
- The machine’s firmware or Luban software is outdated.
- The G-code file is too large.
1. Restart the machine and Luban, try to reconnect them again.
2. Check if the Touchscreen and your computer are connected to the same network. Make sure the Wi-Fi signal is stable and strong.
3. Download and install the latest version of firmware and Luban here.
If this doesn't solve the problem, try the next step. In the meantime, we would appreciate it that you file an issue on our GitHub page. Your feedback will motivate us to do better.
4. Try a smaller G-code file that is less than 100 MB.