- When connecting the machine to Luban software, it shows 'The machine is not ready' or 'Cannot open the port'.
- Install the CH340 driver first https://snapmaker.com/product/snapmaker-2/downloads
- Follow the steps below to make sure of the correct port.
1. Connect the machine to a computer via a USB cable, and then power it on.
2. Tap the Windows logo key and the R key at the same time on the computer.
3. Type devmgmt.msc in the search box and click on the OK button.
4. Expand the Ports (COM & LPT) category and locate the CH340 entry. You'll see the correct COM port here.
5. Open Snapmaker Luban software, select the correct port, and try again.
More questions, please send an email to email@example.com