The Laser Module does not emit blue laser.
- The Laser Module is malfunctioning.
- The toolhead cable is broken.
- The Controller is malfunctioning.
1. On the Touchscreen, go to Control > Laser Power. Toggle on Laser Status to see if the blue laser light comes out. If not, go to step 2.
2. Identify which one is out of action: the Toolhead Cable, the Laser Module, or the Controller. Follow the steps below to check the Toolhead Cable first.
2.1 Turn off the machine.
2.2 Swap the toolhead cable with the Y- or Z-axis Conversion cable.
2.3 Turn on the machine and check if the laser light comes out. If the problem persists, go to step 3.
3. Follow the steps below to check the Laser Module.
3.1 Turn off the machine. Disassemble the Laser Module and assemble the 3D Printing Module.
3.2 Turn on the machine and open the latch of the 3D Printing Module.
3.3 On the Touchscreen, go to Control > Nozzle and set the target temp to 200℃.
3.4 Wait for the nozzle to reach the target temp, tap Load or Unload.
3.5 In the meantime, check if the gear inside the 3D Printing Module rotates.
- If it does, then the Laser Module is malfunctioning.
- If it doesn't, then the Controller is malfunctioning.
In either case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for replacement.