The machine can not detect the 3D Printing Module and the Touchscreen displays as shown in the picture below.
- The Toolhead Cable is broken.
- The port of the Controller is broken.
- The 3D Printing Module is malfunctioning.
- One or more of the Linear modules is affecting the CAN communication.
1. Turn off the machine. Replace the current Toolhead Cable with one of the interchangeable cables (see picture below).
2. Turn on the machine and see if the 3D Printing Module is detected. If yes, the Touchscreen will display as shown in the picture below. If not, go to the next step.
3. Turn off the machine and unplug all the cables (except for the ones for the Power Module and Touchscreen) from the Controller.
4. Connect one of the three toolheads to the machine and turn on the machine. See if the machine can detect the toolhead and work properly.
- If not, turn off the machine and plug in another toolhead. Repeat step 3 till you have tested all of the toolheads.
- If yes, the problem might be with the Linear Modules.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your test results for further troubleshooting.