1.1 General Safety Information
- Always operate this machine indoors on a solid horizontal table or workbench.
- Do not expose this machine to rain or wet conditions.
- Keep children and bystanders away while operating this machine. It requires the supervision and assistance of an adult when children use this machine.
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense when operating this machine. Do not use this machine while you are tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication.
- Do not reach inside the machine or touch the moving parts while the machine is still in operation. An injury may be caused by its moving parts.
- Do not leave the machine unattended while it is still on.
1.2 3D Printing Safety
- Do not touch the nozzle and heated bed when the machine is printing or heating.
- Always unplug the machine before performing maintenance or modifications.
- Set up the printer in a well-ventilated place when printing with ABS. The melting of some materials may release toxic fumes.