- You need to disassemble the platform or toolhead when you test the linear modules.
- Case 1: If the X axis does not move.
- The controller fails to detect the right machine type. Please re-power the machine and try again.
- The cable of X axis in the controller are defective. You can plug the cable which comes from the Z/Y axes conversion into the possibly defective cable and control it with the touchscreen.
- The cable of X axis is defective. You can use switch the cable in the machine to use Z/Y axes cable to test the X axis.
- Case 2: If one of the Z/Y axes does not move.
- The conversion cable is defective. You can switch the two cables in one conversion and then use the Jog mode to test the paired linear module.
- The cable of the non-moving linear module is defective. You can plug the cable of it into the main controller directly and control it with the Jog mode in touchscreen.
Forward the result to email@example.com