The printing module does not heat up when you want to load filament.
- Please check if the controller is intact.
- Please check if the thermistor is fixed firmly in the hot end kit.
- If the breathing light is on, please check if the tool head cable works fine. You can use the conversion cable to connect the 3D printing module and controller. Then you can try to heat up the nozzle via touchscreen.
- If the 3D printing module works fine with the conversion cable, the previous cable might be defective.
- You can use the previous tool head cable to test the Laser engraving module.