After you connect the computer to the machine using the USB cable, please follow the below steps to find the right port.
- Please choose the port says“Manufacturer: wch.cn”.This is the port occupied by Snapmaker.
- If you cannot find the option from Snapmaker, please check the Task Manager on your computer. Find the ports to check if your computer recognizes the Snapmaker machine.
- If there is not an option in Task Manager, please check if you have installed the driver for Snapmakerjs. You can download the driver via this link https://snapmaker.com/download.
- If the driver does not work, please unplug the cable, plug it in and try again.
- If the problem persists, the USB cable may be defective. You can contact email@example.com to visit our online store for a new one.