- The low or top layers shifts so that you get a stepping effect through the print as shown in the picture.
- Bugs in the old firmware;
- The G-code file;
- Mechanical causes.
- Please update the firmware to the latest version;
- Please try to print another G-code file, preferably using printing speeds lower than 40 mm/s;
- Then swap the Z-axis and the X-axis, and then try to print again. You can use a lager model to test the machine itself. Insufficient strength provided by the linear module to the module causes printing failure.
If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.