1) Please check the LED behind the main controller. If it turns red, there was something wrong with the circuit in the main controller or the 3D printing module.
2) Please check if the file name remains on the touchscreen when the values of temperatures dropped. If the file name disappeared, check if the LED on the power adaptor is lighting? If that LED there is off or flashes, please check whether the working voltage of the machine is stable or something wrong lies in the power adaptor, because that a re-boot will not remember the file name of last printing.
2) Please change the 3Dprinting module with the Laser module or CNC module, and check if they can work normally or not. If they do, we can be sure that the problem is in the 3D printing module, and you can refer to the next steps.
3) Please check if the thermistor(the white tube) comes off from the heating block. You need to fasten it manually.
- Please use a multimeter to measure the Ohmvalue of the heating tube. The right value is 13.6- 15.3Ω. If the Ohm value is infinite or much lower, you need to replace it with a new one.
How to Replace the Heating Tube and the Thermistor
When the heating tube and thermistor are diagnosed as defective by the Snapmaker support team, please follow this tutorial to replace them.
4) Please check two temperature values on the touchscreen without heating up the module and the heated bed If the values are both close to room temperature, the thermistor is intact. Otherwise, you need to order a new thermistor to replace the old one.
Here is the tutorial video to teach you how to replace the thermistor :
How to Replace the Thermistor in the 3D Printing Module
When the thermistor in the 3D Printing Module is diagnosed as defective by the Snapmaker support team, please follow this tutorial to replace the thermistor.