After plugin the Rotary module to the controller and turn on the machine, the Rotary module is not being recognized and not showing on the screen.
1. The firmware is lower than 1.12.
2. Rotary module is not plugged in the right port.
3. The Add-on2 port is defective.
4. The rotary module is defective.
The way to locate the root:
Warning: When the following step is requiring you to change any connection of the machine, remember to turn the machine off first.
1. Make sure the rotary module is plugged into the Add-on2 port of the controller.
2. Upgrade to the latest firmware.
- Here is the link to download the firmware.
Note: The first time you upgrade to the 1.12, you need to upgrade it via a USB flash drive.
3. After upgrade to the latest firmware, if the Rotary module remains not showing on the screen, please connect the machine with Luban via the mini USB cable.
- Make sure you have installed the CH340 driver.
4. On the console of the Luban, type in command M1005 to see if the Rotary module is recognized by the machine.
- The Rotary model number begins with 0x006.
- If there is no such a model showing on the console, that means the Rotary module is not being detected. Either the port of the controller or the Rotary module itself is defective.
- Turn off the machine.
5. Plug the Rotary module into the tool-head port of the controller and then turn on the machine.
- Repeat the M1005 operation of step 4 and check if the rotary module is being detected.
- If you can find it showing in the console, then the controller socket is defective.
- Otherwise, the Rotary module itself is defective.
After all the steps, please contact us with your test results at email@example.com.