- The firmware is outdated.
- G-code file is too large. This usually happens when you transfer the file from Luban to the machine via Wi-Fi.
- G-code file can't be parsed by the Touchscreen. This may happen if the G-code file is generated by a third-party software that Snapmaker isn't compatible with.
1. Update the firmware. For the latest version, visit this website.
2. Try a smaller G-code file.
3. Download the latest version of Snapmaker Luban from this website, and try to generate the G-code file on Snapmaker Luban.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the tips above could not solve the problem.