- The firmware is outdated.
- The G-code file is too large. This usually happens when you transfer the file from Snapmaker Luban to the machine via Wi-Fi.
- The G-code file can't be parsed by the Touchscreen. This may happen if the G-code file is generated by third-party software that Snapmaker isn't compatible with.
1. Download and install the latest firmware.
2. Try a smaller G-code file.
3. Download the latest version of Snapmaker Luban, and try to generate the G-code file on Snapmaker Luban.
If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.