The Laser Module emits weak light and doesn't engrave at its full power, and therefore the module can't finish Auto Focus.
- The Enclosure's door is open during Auto Focus.
- The Laser Height is too high.
- The Laser Module is malfunctioning.
1. If some of the lines that are engraved during Auto Focus are discontinuous as shown in the picture below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. If not, go to step 2.
2. Close the enclosure doors before you start to use the Laser Module. For safety concerns, the power of the laser will be limited at 0.5% if the door is open.
Or, if you need the door open when using the Laser Module, turn off the Door Detection feature. On the Touchscreen, tap Enclosure > Settings > Door Detection.
Wear the Laser Safety Goggles when the door is open.
3. Change the Laser Height manually and then redo Auto Focus.
3.1 On the Touchscreen, go to Settings > Laser > Adjust Laser Height.
3.2 Set the Laser Height to 21.0mm and tap Save.
3.3 Go back to the APP List Screen, tap Calibration to redo Auto Focus.
If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.