- The laser engraving module emits no light or weak light when you use it. The light cannot burn wood or paper at its full power.
- The enclosure's door is open during the auto-focus.
- Laser height is too high
- The built-in camera cannot find the finest line in auto-focus
- Close the enclosure's doors
- Or you can disable the door detection feature. Go to Enclosure>Settings where the door detection can be disabled
- Please check the default laser height on the touchscreen. The path is “Settings --> Laser --> Adjust Laser Height”. The height should be 15 - 20mm, and you can adjust it by yourself and choose a better one.
- Here is a video for your reference
- Here is an image for your reference
Example image for this issue:
Please send the screenshots of the log to firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.