When trying to connect the machine to the Snapmaker Luban, it shows “The machine is not ready” or “Cannot open this port”.
- You haven't installed the CH340 driver.
- You have selected the wrong COM port.
1. Download and install the CH340 driver.
2. Turn on the machine.
3. Connect the machine with your computer via the USB cable.
4. To find out the correct COM port to connect, do the following:
4.1 Press the Win key and the R key at the same time to open the Run command window.
4.2 Input devmgmt.msc in the search box and click OK to open the Device Manager.
4.3 Expand Ports (COM & LPT), and the correct COM port to connect is the one that contains CH340.
5. Select the correct port in Luban and try again.
If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.