• The Y axes are not assembled properly. In this case, the 3D Printing Module is likely to clash against the Print Sheet at the first or the fifth calibration point.
• The screws on the aluminum grid platform are installed wrongly.
• The probe sensor isn't installed properly.
• The probe sensor wiring is loose.
1. Check whether the Y axes are securely fitted into the grooves on the Base Plate as illustrated. If not, adjust the Y axes.
2. Check whether the screws on the aluminum grid platform face downward as illustrated. If not, re-install all the screws on the platform.
3. If the problem persists, check whether the probe sensor is installed properly. For detailed instructions, see Adjustprobe/proximity sensor of 3DPrinting Module.
4. If the problem persists, check the condition of probe sensor wiring. Open the right cover of the Printing Module and find the sensor wiring. Unplug it and then plug it back in. Close the cover and try again.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if the tips above can not help you solve the problem.