The Touchscreen displays a -30℃ or abnormally high nozzle temperature.
- The thermistor of the hot end is broken.
- The quick-release cable is broken.
- The 3D Printing Module is malfunctioning.
1. Refer to this video to replace the hot end.
2. While replacing the hot end, check the quick-release cable (the one that is connected to the hot end) to see if all the pins are intact in the meantime.
If the pins of the quick-release cable are not intact or the problem persists after replacing the hot end, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.