The Y-axis Linear Modules make a clunk sound when moving back and forth.
- The travel distances of the two Y-axis Linear Modules are not matched.
You can follow the steps below or refer to this video.
1. Turn off the machine.
2. Disassemble the Heated Bed and Support Platform from the two Y-axis Linear Modules.
3. Move the sliders to the front end of the Y-axis Linear Modules by hand.
4. Place a piece of the Laser Engraving and Cutting Platform next to the two sliders.
5. Make sure there is no gap between the sliders and the Laser Platform.
6. Turn on the machine. On the Touchscreen, control the Y-axis Linear Modules to the other end.
7. Check if there is a gap between the sliders and the Laser Platform.
8. Swap one of the Y-axis Linear Modules with the X-axis one. Then run the same test.
9. Choose those two that have the closest travel distance as the Y-axis Linear Modules.
After following the troubleshooting steps, if you find it difficult to resolve your issue, kindly submit a support ticket through https://snapmaker.formcrafts.com/support-ticket and share your troubleshooting results with some pictures/videos.
Our dedicated support team will be more than willing to assist you in resolving the issue.