The Linear Module won’t move suddenly.
- The Linear Module is broken.
- The Controller port or the Converter is faulty.
1. Power off the machine, and then manually move the slider of the faulty Linear Module.
2. If it takes more effort to move the slider manually than other Linear Modules, then the Linear Module is broken. Replacing the Linear Module is expected solve the problem.
3. If the slider can be moved smoothly, then the Linear Module, Controller port or the Converter might be the problem. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our technical support personnel will assist you in further troubleshooting.