The Linear Module won’t move suddenly.
- The Linear Module is malfunctioning.
- The Controller port is malfunctioning.
- The Converter is broken.
1. Turn off the machine, and then manually push the slider of the Linear Module back and forth.
2. If it takes more effort than other Linear Modules, then the Linear Module is malfunctioning.
3. If the slider can be moved smoothly, then the Controller port or the Converter might be the problem. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.